Northeast Georgia Physicians Group
Northeast Georgia Physicians Group (NGPG), a multi-specialty group bringing together more than 500+ talented physicians, Advanced Practitioners, is an affiliate of Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS), a not-for-profit community health system serving almost 1,500,000 people. NGPG is currently recruiting a Board Certified/Board Eligible Neurologist with Fellowship training in Cognitive Neurology to join our growing Neurosciences practice.
- Expertise in the area of Dementia is preferred.
- Group currently consists of 6 Outpatient Neurologists and 3 APPs plus 4 Neuro-Hospitalist and 6 hospital-based APPs.
- Opportunity to develop a comprehensive cognitive program working with multispecialty resources across Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS).
- Neurointerventional Surgery Started in 2020.
- Comprehensive Stroke Center accredited in 2021.
- 24/7 Inpatient & Critical Care Medicine are also part of this multispecialty group
- EMG/ EEG labs available
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center (NGMC) and NGPG offer state of the art facilities and equipment.
Northeast Georgia Medical Center (NGMC-Gainesville) is a 557-bed regional referral center located in Gainesville, Georgia providing a wide array of healthcare services complemented by a medical staff of over 1100+ members that represent a vast range of primary care and sub-specialty physicians. NGMC-Braselton (220 beds) opened April 1, 2015 as a community hospital with the potential to grow rapidly in the next few years. NGMC-Barrow is a 56-bed hospital that joined the system in January 2017 and NGMC-Lumpkin also recently joined NGHS. With the combined hospitals, that totals over 800 beds!
NGPG offers Highly Competitive Compensation Plans, 401K Matching / 457B Plans and Life, Health & Disability Insurance. Just 40 minutes north of Atlanta, we are in the fourth fastest growing area in the country with activities for all ages including beautiful hiking, mountain bike trails and water sports on Lake Lanier.
Contact Marshall Poole, Physician Recruiter at 770.219.6635
or email@example.com www.practicemedicinehere.com