Dignity Health - Yavapai Regional Medical Group
As a provider with Dignity Health - Yavapai Regional Medical Group, you will benefit from access to the comprehensive resources available through the largest non-profit healthcare organization in the region – Yavapai Regional Medical Center (YRMC) – with two acute care hospitals and over 2300 employees. We are currently seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to join our excellent team of providers.
- This role will be joining 2 other Neurologists.
- This is a solo practice, but will be moving into a new, state-of-the-art Outpatient Service Building.
- Population: MS, Parkinson’s, Dementia, Alzheimer’s, Seizures, Stroke, Balance Issues, Neuropathy, Migraine, ALS, Ataxia, Bell’s Palsy, Cerebral Palsy, Brain.
- 15-18 total patients per day.
- Inpatient: When on-call varies 0-3 per day.
- Consults: 13-15 per week; consults are 40 minutes.
- Monday-Thursday; 8am-4pm clinic patients. Inpatients before 8am, lunch, or 4pm. Friday 8am-12pm in clinic.
- Procedures: EMG – NCV, EEG, Lumbar Puncture, Botox, Occipital Blocks, Myobloc.
- Call: 9 days per month with one weekend (Friday/Saturday/Sunday)
Set amid a stunning mountain landscape, Prescott and its surrounding communities offer all the amenities of a major metropolitan area without the clutter and traffic of a big city. Not the desert world often associated with Arizona, our mile-high elevation offers four seasons with pine forests, clear streams, and mountain lakes. Here, it’s possible to snow ski and water ski in the same day. And we’re only 90 minutes from Phoenix, with its international airport, major professional sports teams, and access to top name entertainment all year round.
- Competitive salary
- Commencement Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Full benefits: Paid vacation/sick, medical/dental/vision coverage, retirement plans, malpractice coverage and CME allowances
Join us and be a part of our amazing journey!
To apply, please send CV to Thandi Zeelie at email@example.com.
To learn more about Yavapai Regional Medical Group, please visit: https://www.yrmc.org/
To learn more about Prescott, AZ, please visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJQvYdoxtwU&t=30s