Join a team of four neurologists and a neuropsychologist in a busy, outpatient practice in beautiful Pensacola, Florida!
For the physician candidate who is focused on productivity, works well in a team environment and desires to build a patient-centered practice, we have much to offer. A few highlights to consider include the following:
Make $350,000, $550,000, or more, YOU control your destiny, we provide the environment for your success
- Leverage your practice with profits from Sleep, EMG, EEG, Botox, etc. Work hard but work SMART!!
- Productivity-based compensation system with very low-cost structure -- take more of each dollar home as compensation
- The ability to maintain a level of autonomy and still belong to the "group"
- A strong electronic medical record integrated with support systems (imaging, EMG, etc)
- Class A commercial facilities and four-star customer service attitude
- An open book approach to operation of a group practice because......we have nothing to hide ===> actual "real" transparency
- The ability to participate in profits of very successful lines of business, including an ambulatory surgery center, outpatient imaging, optical shop and profits from a 308,000 sq ft commercial multi-tenant medical office building (no buy-in required)
- A solid governance structure that represents every physician -- you can participate
- MyMCC - a proprietary physician information system that gives you real-time financial information on your practice and the latest on MCC happenings. Bet you won’t see this in any other opportunity
Medical Center Clinic is a rock solid, physician-owned group with over 75 providers, 25 specialties, and over 500 medical professionals. High incomes, solid work ethic, strong financial management and an attitude that drives high patient satisfaction make MCC a very unique opportunity. We have a strong economy, a positive attitude and a strong desire to be successful.
Live and work where others vacation!! Nestled in Florida’s Panhandle along the beautiful Gulf of Mexico, Pensacola is home to 52 miles of the world’s whitest beaches and is known as America’s First Settlement, the City of Five Flags and the Cradle of Naval Aviation. Small enough to escape the hustle and bustle of the big city traffic jams and long commutes, yet large enough to offer championship golf courses, year-round sporting activities, arts, the symphony and museums to explore.
If you are looking for a good life, Pensacola is the place!
For additional information, or to apply, contact:
Caitlin Mayes, CMPE
Vice President, Operations