A premier Neuroscience program is seeking a Stroke Neurologist to join a dynamic group of Telestroke and Teleneurology Providers. The department offers abundant clinical, academic, and administrative opportunities. The teleneurology program is a high volume program, seeing almost 11,000 acute and routine encounters and giving IV-tPA over 400 times annually across the network.
The department is looking for a board-certified/eligible vascular neurologist, who is driven and desires to be a part of a rapidly growing department. The selected candidate will also participate in the education of medical students, residents, and fellows. The candidate should possess experience in the treatment and management of Stroke via Telemedicine, outstanding clinical, interpersonal, and communication skills, coupled with excellent administrative and organizational abilities.
- A mixture of tele-stroke and general tele-neurology
- Join a team of 4 tele-neurologists
- Teaching opportunity (approximately 2-4 weeks annually, on-site)
- Current schedule is M-F 8-5, though the team is open to other options
- Supplemental Pay for night and weekend call
- Research Support
- Call Schedule: 5-7 days of call per month
*Though this is a remote position, the health system requires that the employed physician relocates to or lives in Texas
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!