If it’s possible, you will find it at Atrium Health—the leading community-focused academic healthcare system serving North Carolina and South Carolina. We invite a BE/BC inpatient trained Neurologist to discover all that we can do when we bring healing hearts, inquisitive minds and progressive visionaries together with our Neurohospitalists team. We have positions available in the Charlotte Metropolitan Area, Concord and Pineville, NC.
Neurosciences Institute – Neurology (NIN) leads the Carolinas in advanced neurological care with treatment, research, rehabilitation and specialty programs and provides a level of expertise unmatched in the region. We are national leaders in the development of quality improvement and clinical outcomes programs in the neurosciences. We have 50+ physicians and 20+ Advanced Practice Providers across Atrium Health Neurology ranging from general neurologists, subspecialty neurologists and Neurohospitalists. NIN is the region's largest and most experienced stroke network. Our Neurological Specialists work together to provide wide-ranging, seamlessly connected neurological care.
- Major focus on inpatient neurology and helping transition of care to an outpatient setting
- Seeking a provider with strong acute stroke competencies
- Support growth of neurology/stroke services at Atrium Health facilities and stroke-related research and Tele-stroke services
- Provide remote stroke/neurology expertise to regional facilities
- 7 on/7 off work schedule with (provide night call coverage for APPs)
- Research opportunities available
- Establish protocols for standardized care across the continuum
- 24/7 interventional stroke coverage, MRI and emergency EEG coverage and in-house Critical Care and Internal Medicine Hospitalists
- All EEGs are read by outpatient neurologist
- Great team oriented environment
When you join Atrium Health, you will be welcomed into an inclusive culture that celebrates and respects the contributions a diverse team can make together. Practice where your voice is valued, your passion for advancing medicine is rewarded, and you get the resources and support you need to thrive personally and professionally. In our nationally-renowned integrated health system, you can work alongside the most advanced minds in medicine to improve medicine, elevate hope and advance healing—for all.