Associate Director of the Comprehensive Stroke Center at Hartford Hospital
BE PART OF SOMETHING MORE
The Ayer Neuroscience Institute at Hartford HealthCare is a rapidly expanding Institute with a focus on comprehensive patient care, academics, and research. The Institute enjoys the resources of a system committed to excellence in patient quality and experience and boasts an impressive staff of over 135 Neuroscience physicians and advanced practitioners.
As Associate Director, you will help lead and participate in evaluating, maintaining and improving measures and metrics required for our comprehensive stroke center status; lead quality improvement and initiative's to improve Clinical and joint commission based metrics around patient safety, excellence, caring and outcomes.
Vascular Neurologist and Associate Director of the Comprehensive Stroke Center at Hartford Hospital
- Co-management of the Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Help lead inpatient hospital stroke care
- Serve as principal investigator for funded clinical trials, both industry and other forms including STROKENET with all the associated duties and responsibilities of this role
- Actively participate and attend quality conferences, clinical case conferences, CQI meetings and stroke operations meetings
- Provide hands-on clinical supervision and teaching for our residents, students, fellows, and advance practitioner providers
- We support your development and wellbeing through the respected HHC Physician Leadership Development Institute and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness.
There are no limits to what you can achieve when you join the Ayer Neuroscience Institute at Hartford HealthCare. The extensive capabilities of the most integrated system in CT offer physicians MORE OPPORTUNITY to practice with nationally respected colleagues in a progressive, physician led environment. Our broad network includes seven acute care hospitals, one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in New England with more than 1,000 providers.
All of this means MORE OPPORTUNITY to propel your career to new heights within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, innovators, and, most of all, caregivers.
Located within two hours of Boston and New York City, Connecticut offers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas. To put MORE LIFE IN YOUR LIFE email Clayton Tebbetts at Clayton.Tebbetts@hhchealth.org or call or text 860-249-6927.