A large health system in beautiful South Florida is looking for additional neurologists to join its growing neurosciences program. Neurologists with training in Headache, Memory Disorders/Dementia, Movement Disorders, Neurocritical Care, Stroke, and Interventional Neurology would be welcomed and well supported. The new neurologist will collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of fellow neurologists, neurosurgeons, neuropsychologists, and neuroradiologists to provide cutting-edge neurological care in both an inpatient and outpatient setting.
This program uses advanced technology and innovative procedures to treat a broad spectrum of neurological conditions, including neuro oncological, neurovascular, neuromuscular, and neuroinflammatory. The institute offers a wide range of surgical services including pituitary surgery, functional neurosurgery, cerebrovascular neurosurgery, and spine surgery, and also offers minimally invasive procedures such as image-guided brain surgery, minimally invasive spine surgery, and neurovascular intervention. They have been named a Neuroscience Institute of Excellence, is a Level 4 Epilepsy Center by the National Association of Epilepsy Centers (NAEC), is an Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Center by the Joint Commission, and has been awarded the Target: Stroke Honor Roll Elite Plus Achievement Award for excellence in treating stroke.
Neuroscience Institute Highlights
- Named a Neuroscience Institute of Excellence
- Neurology Residency Program with plans to develop Fellowship programs over the next 5 years
- Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Level I Trauma Center
- 20 Neuro-ICU beds, all with long-term monitoring capability
- 36 intensivists and 9 dedicated critical care advanced practice providers.
- Level 4 Epilepsy Center
- 4-bed EMU
- DBS Program
- Awarded the Target: Stroke Honor Roll Elite Plus and Gold Plus Achievement Award by the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association
- One of the largest public healthcare systems in the United States
- Ranked 11 times since 2008 on nationally recognized lists of great places to work
About South Florida
South Florida offers a dynamic urban/suburban lifestyle with an abundance of cultural and recreational amenities, miles of beautiful beaches, top-rated golf courses, zoos and wildlife refuges, a vibrant arts community, museums, and world-class dining. South Florida's high quality of life – including year-round summer weather, exciting multiculturalism, and no state income tax – attracts new residents from all over the country and around the world.
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!