A large health system with academic ties in Kansas is currently recruiting an outpatient-focused neurologist to join its neurology team. The program would welcome general neurologists and neurologists with subspecialty training in the context of general neurology.
- Primary Stroke Center
- 350+-bed hospital
- 100% Outpatient Position
- The position is primarily general neurology, however, there is an opportunity to build subspecialty volume in Epilepsy and Stroke for interested candidates
- Almost all inpatient consults are through outside tele-neurology service
- Faculty appointment with the University available for interested candidates but is not required. If a faculty appointment is requested, the physician will split their time between this location and the main campus approximately 60 minutes away.
- J-1 Visa Waiver support for 2022 and 2023
- MGMA Median Salary
- Very generous student loan forgiveness is available
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!