A healthcare system in Western Central Indiana is currently recruiting an outpatient neurologist. The team of five neurologists is excited to welcome both junior and experienced candidates to their collegial team. The program is recruiting due to the expansion of the neurology service line, demand in the area, and the system's overall desire to support its patients. Neurologists with subspecialty training in epilepsy and headache would be well-supported, in the context of general neurology.
- Primary Stroke Center (currently pursuing comprehensive stroke certification)
- Level 3 Trauma Center
- 300+ bed Hospital
Outpatient Neurology Highlights:
- Can support specialty volume if a candidate would like to build over time
- Majority EMG volume can be supported for interested candidates
- Epilepsy specialty interests can be particularly well-accommodated as the hospital is open to building an EMU
- APP support with dedicated PA
- Visa support for J-1 visa holders and H-1b visa holders
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!