Outstanding Opportunity for Movement Disorders Neurologist, Vascular Neurologist, Epileptologist and General outpatient neurologist with clinical neurophysiology fellowship to join Neuroscience Institute in the capital city of Tallahassee Florida
Join Multidisciplinary Neuroscience practice with Neurology, Neurosurgery and Pain Division
- Recruiting movement disorders Neurologist for 100% outpatient movement disorders position. Established Movement Program with full time Movement Disorders Coordinator and fellowship trained DBS neurosurgeon.
- Recruiting Vascular neurology position or Interventional Vascular Neurologist 7on/7off schedule providing inpatient neurology care for stroke and outpatient follow up stroke clinic (schedule flexible – could be Monday-Friday) No Overnight Call (for non-interventional neurologist). Focus of care is stroke / neurological evaluation of admitted stroke and TIA patients
- Recruiting Epileptologist trained in adult and pediatric epilepsy to join established epilepsy service with EMU
- Recruiting general neurologist with clinical neurophysiology/EMG fellowship for 100% outpatient practice.
- There are Multiple advanced technologies are currently on site and available for use including direct current stimulation, trans-magnetic stimulation, two functional MRI scans, high resolution MRI scanning and collaboration with the National High Magnetic Field Laboratory and the FAMU/FSU College of Engineering.
- This practice serves as the clinical arm for the Florida State University Center for Brain Repair and the FSU/TMH Neurorehabilitation Research Center.
- Appointment with the Florida State University College of Medicine
- Established center dedicated to neurologic research as well as clinical service.
Hospital affiliation with Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare (TMH) – the leading healthcare system in the region
- TRM is a private not-for-profit health system serving the Tallahassee area and surrounding 17 counties in North Florida and South Georgia. With 772 beds, 3,500 employees and over 500 medical staff members, Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare is the seventh largest hospital in the state of Florida.
About Tallahassee- In the Top 100 Best Places to Live in America!”
Best known as Florida's state capital, Tallahassee is a city with a state government presence and a vibrant academic and artistic community that are complemented by old-fashioned charm. Tallahassee is located in the central northwest panhandle region just 30 minutes north of the Gulf of Mexico.
Tallahassee is home to 35,000 student Florida State University, a preeminent research university and the Florida State University College of Medicine as well as the and the smaller Florida A&M University. Technology clusters, public-private research partnerships and strong private sector job growth are all here. Combine a college town atmosphere and high-tech job growth with a superior workforce, and it all adds up to an excellent quality of life. And, of course, within less than an hour you can be taking it easy on some of the most gorgeous beaches The Gulf of Mexico has to offer! A great place to live. A better place to practice!!
If interested, please email cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 703-362-7409