If you’re seeking the autonomy to build your dream practice and the ability to make a lasting personal impact on your patients, this Neurology opportunity with Aspirus Health, an IBM Watson-recognized, Top 15 Health System, is exactly what you've been waiting for.
Our physician-focused organization attracts top talent and knows how to keep them! Join this multidisciplinary group offering a full range of spine and neurological procedures, treatments, and diagnostic services in affiliation with the region’s top Neurosciences Institute.
- Outpatient-only model with complete autonomy to build your desired practice scope and schedule, plus access to robust referral network, specialty support, and health system resources
- General Neurology with demand to incorporate EMG and Botox, or other subspecialty interests as desired
- Option for flexible 4-day week with no call required for optimal work/life balance
- Experienced neurologists and 2022 candidates encouraged to apply!
- Wisconsin is nationally recognized for its top schools and proudly ranks as a Top 2 State to Practice Medicine, delivering the “Best Health Care Quality in the Country”
- Convenient central locations offer an easy commute to Appleton, Green Bay, Madison, Milwaukee, and Minneapolis, as well as countless “off the grid” communities if you’re looking to escape the big city bustle and relax
- This central Wisconsin community is deeply rooted in Midwestern values with an emphasis on history, culture, the arts, and abundant activities for children and adults alike
Our busy practice has the full support of the Aspirus Health system, which means we will surround you with highly qualified nursing and support staff, an extensive network of professionals, and a medical culture that shares and unyielding commitment to excellence. A big part of the Aspirus Health culture is respecting your work/life balance and we provide a generous benefits package to help meet that expectation. Your dedication and hard work matter here, and will be recognized, as you make a difference in the lives of your patient's and their families, and our community.