Part Time or Full time Outpatient Neurology Opportunity in Northeastern Nevada
- Join an established multispecialty practice looking to expand to include neurology (outpatient only)
- The position will involve staffing Satellite Clinics and Main office in Elko NV
- The ideal candidate will be asked to see general outpatient neurology conditions
- Experience with EMG a plus, but not required
- Other procedural experience also a plus
- No inpatient coverage, no nights, no weekends, no call
- Healthcare and 401k Benefits Offered depending on hours worked
- Guaranteed Salary with bonus compensation a possibility depending on salary structure
- Flexible work hours and schedule
- New grads welcome to apply
Elko Spine and Rehabilitation is looking for a full-time or part-time neurologist to join our practice. We are looking to add neurology services to this community. There are currently no neurologists in this community of over 50,000 people. The physician will provide a full range of outpatient neurology services with procedural and EMG experience a bonus. Some days will be spent staffing our rural clinic satellite offices. The ideal candidate must be efficient, motivated, and ready to hit the ground running. The base salary will be $10000 per week with a possibility of progressing to an incentive/collections based structure if possible. Sign on bonus and relocation expenses also negotiable. This is an amazing opportunity for the right person!
Elko, Nevada is a community of approximately 50,000 nestled at the foot of the beautiful Ruby Mountains, 3 hours from Salt Lake City and 4 hours from Reno. Enjoy the benefits of low cost of living, no state income taxes, and a relaxed lifestyle. The community is thriving secondary to multiple gold mines in the area, and the economy is very robust. Enjoy many outdoor opportunities such as hiking, biking, skiing and many cultural activities. Elko also has a regional airport with links to the Salt Lake City hub.
Please email us with any questions or to express interest.