Baptist Health Medical Group is seeking BC/BE Neurologists to join well-established, growing I/P/OP Neurology practices in Louisville, Lexington and Elizabethtown, Kentucky and New Albany, Indiana.
Providers will have the opportunity to work with highly trained and experienced neurologists.
Baptist Health Medical Group is seeking physicians that have training/experience in neurological disorders, including, but not limited to:
- Movement disorders
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson’s disease
About the Opportunity
Competitive compensation and benefits package include:
- Starting bonus
- Competitive compensation and benefits package - Up to $100,000 in recruiting incentives
- Two-year income guarantee with opportunity for additional productivity and quality bonuses
- Relocation/moving allowance available
- Base salary plus incentive and productivity compensation available
- Student loan repayment assistance and monthly stipend for residents/fellows that sign contracts up to 24 months prior to completing training) offered
- Allowed Time Off (7+ weeks per year for full time physician)
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Retirement savings plans - 401K and 457
- Paid CME and licensure
- Medical malpractice insurance/tail coverage
- EPIC- electronic health record system integrated throughout all hospital and practice locations
- Physician Mentorship Pathway for growth and development
About Baptist Health Medical Group
Baptist Health Medical Group brings together all of Baptist Health’s employed providers into one comprehensive, multispecialty network serving residents of Kentucky, Indiana and neighboring states. Backed by the Baptist Health system of hospitals and led by experienced physicians who are distinguished in their fields, the group encompasses over 1,500 providers, including 800 physicians and more than 700 advanced practice clinicians. These professionals include primary care providers, as well as highly trained surgeons and specialists offering advanced treatments, technologies and care.
While many of the Medical Group’s administrative functions are centralized, Baptist Health recognizes that healthcare is delivered on a very personal level. Therefore, the governing structure includes local leadership councils and operations staff in each of the system’s three regions, Kentuckiana, East and West, to address each community’s unique needs. These councils work together to ensure that patients visiting a Baptist Health Medical Group provider can expect the same quality care at each of our practices and in each of our hospitals – care that is appropriate, timely and centered on our valued patients.
Learn more about joining Baptist Health in our mission to be the most trusted healthcare partner in the communities we serve. For more information or to submit your CV, contact:
Joanie Lustig - Joan.Lustig@bhsi.com - 502.807.7908