Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Neurologist and Epileptologist with expertise in tertiary-level epilepsy to join a dedicated, innovative team of professionals providing integrated, exceptional patient center neurology care at California Pacific Medical Center (CPMC).
Location: San Francisco, CA
- Full-time position
- Practice scope: Outpatient (Epilepsy Clinic) and Inpatient (Epilepsy Monitoring Unit)
- On-call epilepsy schedule: Q3 week.
- Research opportunities available
- Teaching opportunities available
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Neurology and Epilepsy/Clinical Neurophysiology
- Fellowship in Epilepsy or Clinical Neurophysiology with Epilepsy emphasis.
- Strong skill set in critical care EEG, Phase I admissions, HD-EEG
- Strong skill set in Phase 2 Epilepsy Surgery Evaluation and Stereo-EEG
- Post fellowship clinical experience preferred but not necessary
- Maintains a valid, unrestricted medical license to practice in California
- Meets appropriate board eligibility as defined by SWBMG
Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG)
We are a multi-specialty physician-owned medical group with 160+ physicians in over 25+ specialties in practices located throughout San Francisco County. Our medical group is nationally recognized for excellence with multiple awards for the quality of care, innovation, and leadership.
SWBMG is affiliated with Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Competitive salary
- Generous benefits and retirement package
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) funds and education days
- Flexible work schedule to promote work/life balance
- Relocation allowance available for moves greater than 50 miles
- Collegial environment
EEO - Equal Employment Opportunity