Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) is seeking a BC/BE Neurologist with an interest in dementia, memory disorders, and Alzheimer’s disease
Location: San Francisco, CA / Ray Dolby Brain Health Center | California Pacific Medical Center (CPMC) Neuroscience Division
- The Dolby Center is a cognitive neurology practice that provides comprehensive care for patients with cognitive impairment and their families through a multi-disciplinary team including physicians, neuropsychologists, and a large team of social workers
- A highly collaborative team with excellent clinical and administrative support
- Excellent financial support through generous philanthropy
- Ample administrative time and leadership development resources available
- Research, community outreach, and educational opportunities are available
- Fellowship training is preferred but not essential
- Fluency in an additional language besides English is preferred but not required
- Excellent clinical skills and interest supporting the growth of the Ray Dolby Brain Health Center
- Innovation, teamwork, and high energy are highly valued
- Unrestricted medical license to practice in California
The Neuroscience Division at California Pacific Medical Center is the leading Neuroscience program within Sutter Health. We provide a wide diversity of inpatient and outpatient programs, as well as excellent support for participation in research trials. As a member of the Sutter West Bay Medical Group, you will appreciate the benefits of a multi-specialty medical group to pursue your professional goals, while providing high-quality care to a diverse patient population.
Sutter West Bay Medical Group
Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) is a 160+ member multispecialty group that is rapidly growing in the San Francisco Bay Area. Our structure enables clinicians to work within a supportive team to provide excellent care. Our caregivers develop and share best practices, mentor new peers, and contribute to clinical initiatives. The collegial environment attracts physicians and advanced practice clinicians who are patient-centered, innovative, value teamwork and are committed to excellence.
SWBMG works in partnership with Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation (SPMF), a non-profit organization providing care through its affiliation with SWBMG. Physicians work as a team to provide patient-focused care that encourages teamwork. SPMF provides physicians with an administrative infrastructure, allowing physicians to focus on patient care.
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Benefit Package
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) funds and education days
- Retirement program
- Positive work/life balance
- State of the art electronic health record (EPIC)
- Excellent clinical support
- Group leadership opportunities
* It is the policy of the Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SWBMG’s employment policies and practices.