Sanford Health is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Neuro-Hospitalist physician to join their team in Fargo, North Dakota.
- The neuro-hospitalist position is an adult consult service with an ideal schedule of 24/7 for 7 days per month
- Neurology subspecialties: neuromuscular disease, epilepsy, neuro-ophthalmology, movement disorders, multiple sclerosis, headache, and stroke
- The growing team includes 14 neurologists and 8 advanced practice providers
- Collaborate with colleagues in neurosurgery, neuroradiology, neuropsychology, and PM&R
- Neurology Residency Program
- Academic appointment through the University of North Dakota School of Medicine is available
- Research opportunities and support services are available
- Region’s only Level I ACS verified Adult Trauma Center + Joint Commission accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Nationally competitive 2 year salary guarantee with a comprehensive physician benefit package including 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Malpractice, Disability, and Relocation Allowance
Sanford Health, one of the largest health systems in the United States, is dedicated to the integrated delivery of health care, genomic medicine, senior care and services, global clinics, research and affordable insurance. Headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the organization includes 46 hospitals, 1,500 physicians and more than 200 Good Samaritan Society senior care locations in 26 states and 10 countries. Learn more about Sanford Health's transformative work to improve the human condition at sanfordhealth.org or Sanford Health News.
Sanford’s Fargo Region has over 600 licensed beds and employs 640 physicians. Fargo is a metropolitan area with a population of about 240,000 and roughly 30,000 college students. Clear blue lakes are just 45 minutes from Fargo in west-central Minnesota, and Minneapolis/St. Paul is just a three hour drive. The community is known for steady growth, highly-trained workforce with an unemployment rate under 3%, business-friendly environment, outstanding quality of life, strong schools, airport, low crime, and reasonable costs of living.