Bassett Healthcare Network, a progressive health care network in Central New York and major teaching affiliate of Columbia University, has two APC Neurology openings.
Both positons will involve close collaboration with our staff of attending neurologists. The successful applicants will join a long-term, stable neurology group that is extremely collegial.
- completely clinic-based and involves seeing outpatients with a variety of general neurology issues including but not limited to post-stroke, headache, seizure disorder, neuropathies, Parkinson’s, and dementia.
- Primarily assisting one of our neurology physicians performing outpatient electromyography (EMG) procedures. The remainder of the day will be seeing general neurology patients in clinic.
- Candidates must possess Acute Care NP or Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner NYS Certification or National certification as a Physician Assistant.
- 100% outpatient
- Monday – Friday 8 AM – 5 PM
- No call, no weekends, no holidays
- Full Epic EMR across the Network
- Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, transition stipend, generous vacation time and paid malpractice insurance
- Great quality of life, excellent schools in a safe environment
Bassett Healthcare Network is an integrated health care system that provides care and services to people living in an eight county region covering 5,600 square miles in Central New York. The organization includes five corporately affiliated hospitals, as well as skilled nursing facilities, community and school-based health centers, and health partners in related fields.
Enjoy an outstanding quality of life in this lakeside resort town located south of the Adirondack Mountains and north of the Catskills. The combination of a modern practice within a growing academic and research oriented healthcare system, coupled with excellent schools and multiple outdoor recreational, cultural and artistic activities, makes this a unique opportunity.
Why Choose Bassett? Click here: https://youtu.be/2mLeVBpj5Io
For confidential consideration, please contact:
Amy S. Johnson, Medical Staff Recruitment
phone: 607-547-6982; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit our web-site at www.experiencebassett.org
Bassett Medical Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related condition), age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), genetic predisposition or carrier status, military or veteran status, familial status, status a victim of domestic violence, or any other status protected by law.