Baylor Scott & White Health is recruiting a BC/BE Neurologist to join in Waco, Texas.
- Join an established general neurology practice at Baylor Scott & White Medical Center-Hillcrest to provide general neurological care to patients in Central Texas.
- The work setting is outpatient only.
- The work schedule is Monday-Friday in support of outpatient care needs.
- Acute strokes are handled by the regional tele-stroke team.
- The Department of Neurology at Baylor Scott & White Health in Central Texas is currently comprised of 25 neurologists, 6 APPs, and 5 neuropsychologists, along with nursing and administrative support.
- Academic affiliation with Texas A&M College of Medicine
- Active ACGME approved neurology residency program
About Waco, TX
Nestled on the banks of the Brazos River, and conveniently located between Dallas and Austin in the heart of Texas, Waco is a diverse and bustling city with small town charm. Waco boasts a dynamic economy and thriving academic community with five colleges and award-winning school districts. Waco has something for everyone with a flourishing urban downtown and tourism mecca featuring Magnolia Market, Cameron Park Zoo, numerous museums, and endless shopping and dining options. A tremendous setting for outdoor recreational activities, Waco is home to Cameron Park, one of the largest municipal parks in Texas, which spans 416 acres and contains 20 miles of hiking and biking trails. It’s easy to see why Waco, the heartbeat of Texas, is the perfect place to call home.
About Baylor Scott & White Health
The largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas, Baylor Scott and White Health was born from the 2013 combination of Baylor Health Care System and Scott and White Healthcare. Known for exceptional patient care for more than a century, Baylor Scott and White Health includes 48 hospitals, more than 1,027 patient access points, 9,600 affiliated physicians, 48,000+ employees and the Baylor Scott and White health plan.
Baylor Scott & White Health Benefits: At Baylor Scott & White Health, you'll enjoy a competitive benefits package in an employed position that includes:
- Immediate eligibility for generous health benefits
- Amazing retirement plan and market competitive compensation
- Outstanding vacation allowance of 4 weeks of vacation and 3 weeks of CME per year
For more information, contact Tara Moore, Physician Recruiter, Tara.Moore@BSWHealth.org
A formal application along with a CV must be completed online at: Jobs.BSWHealth.com