An academic health system in Houston, Texas is seeking a neurohospitalist for its main campus.
Medical Center Highlights:
- 1,014-bed Hospital
- Flagship hospital of a 17-hospital system
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Primary teaching hospital
- Level-1 Trauma Center
- Neurohospitalist Opportunity
- 7-on / 7-off Schedule, with 3-4 days of call per week.
- Join current faculty of 2 neurohospitalists
- Inpatient general neurology with consults and admitting
- Average census is 10-15 patients
- Opportunity to teach residents
- Zero Outpatient Follow-up
Houston is the most populous city in the state of Texas and the fourth-most populous city in the United States, with a census-estimated 2016 population of 2.303 million. Move to Houston and live, work and play in the city Kiplinger’s Magazine ranked the #1 best place to live in the Country! You could spend 365 days in this city and still not experience everything it has to offer. Health care thrives in this city that leads the nation in the quality and breadth of care. Houston is also recognized worldwide for its energy industry and is known as the Energy Capital of the World. Houston’s museum and theater district attracts over 7 million visitors each year and has something for every taste. There are 17 different school districts, over 300 private schools, and over 60 colleges and universities located throughout the city. Fine dining, world-class shopping, and terrific culture make this an amazing place to call home.
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!