A well-run and growing private practice in New Jersey is seeking additional neurologists to join the group. This team values a work-life balance with zero call and the options for a full-time or part-time schedule.
- APP support
- Someone with subspecialty interests would be well-supported. General Neurologists would also be greatly welcomed!
- Currently teaching IM residents, with hopes to have Neurology residents rotate through the clinic
- Easy access to infusion suite and imaging modalities
- The practice currently is doing routine EEG; ambulatory EEG; EMGs; Carotid and Transcranial Ultrasound; Video electronystagram; Basic Autonomic testing; and Botox
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential, along with excellent benefits
- Ability to do BOTOX, nerve blocks, and trigger point injections
- Start at 50% headache volume, with ability to build to 100%
Movement Disorders Highlights:
- Ability to refer to and collaborate with local neurosurgeons for DBS
- Start at 50% movement disorders volume, and potentially build to 80% movement disorders volume
Cognitive Neurology Highlights:
- Up to 50% cognitive volume
- Clinical research interests could be well-supported; access to clinical trials and PI opportunity
- In-office physical therapist; social workers in area to refer patients to
- Ability to collaborate with neurosurgeons, if needed
- Start with 50% epilepsy volume, and build up to 80% epilepsy volume
Only 1 hour to NYC and 45 minutes to Philadelphia, the Princeton area is an idyllic area for someone to raise a family, or for someone interested in access to big cities while living in an area with a bit more room to breathe. The area has excellent public schools and endless private school options. The region is home to companies such as Tyco, Johnson & Johnson, and Bank of America, along with many other large companies. Also home to Ivy League school, Princeton University, the town attracts a sophisticated and international crowd, creating a unique hub of culture and education not often found in the suburbs.
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!