System Director, Neurosciences, Atlantic Health System
Atlantic Health System (AHS) is seeking a clinical leader to oversee the system-wide service line for neurosciences
Atlantic Health System (AHS) is seeking a System Medical Director of Neurosciences to oversee the strategic growth of our neurosciences service line, which encompasses both neurology and neurosurgical services. The Medical Director of Neurosciences is a new role charged with providing leadership on standardization of care, decreased clinical variation, and improving quality and patient safety. Additionally, this new leader will be helping to drive extensive growth in recruitment of both outpatient neurologists and inpatient neurohospitalist, as well as neurocritical care physicians. The role includes an expectation to remain clinical active (40%) and maintain a high level of clinical credibility across the system.
- Exceptional strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Track record of physician leadership with progressive leadership experience in a large, highly-matrixed healthcare system, preferably with mature service lines
- High degree of technology proficiency with EMR/EHR, e-prescribing, telehealth, and other electronic medical systems desirable
- Experience and familiarity with alternative reimbursement models including shared savings plans and accountable care organizations
- Experience in establishing and/or overseeing residency or other training program, desirable
- Well-respected and connected leader with strong regional and/or national reputation
- MD or equivalent degree
- Board certification in Neurology; additional fellowship training in a subspecialty is preferred
- Business degree or equivalent experience preferred
- All candidates must be licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of New Jersey
To apply or inquire, please send CV to Annelise Catanzaro, Director, Physician Recruitment and Onboarding - email@example.com
About Atlantic Health System
Atlantic Health System, headquartered in Morristown, N.J., is an integrated health care delivery system powered by a workforce of 16,000 team members dedicated to building healthier communities. The system is comprised of 350 sites of care, including six hospitals: Morristown Medical Center, Overlook Medical Center, Newton Medical Center, Chilton Medical Center, Hackettstown Medical Center and Goryeb Children’s Hospital. Atlantic Health System also supports communities through Atlantic Medical Group, Atlantic Rehabilitation Institute, Atlantic Home Care and Hospice, and its subsidiary, Atlantic Ambulance Corporation. Atlantic Health System sponsors the Atlantic Accountable Care Organization, one of the larger ACOs in the nation, and Optimus Healthcare Partners.