A highly-regarded healthcare system on the border of Illinois and Indiana, just 30 minutes south of downtown Chicago, is seeking general and sub-specialized outpatient neurologists and neurocritical care sub-specialists to join it’s growing physician network.
Outpatient Position Highlights:
- An outpatient position with rounding at the hospital
- Non-burdensome 1:4 call
- General neurology opportunity
- Sub-specialty interest welcome in the context of general neurology
- Overnight home call only (acute stroke is covered by telestroke)
- Flexible balance of inpatient and outpatient care daily, though the schedule is flexible
- Highly collegial and collaborative administration
- A joint commission designated Primary Stroke Center
- Stable Non-Profit 3 hospital system
- Physician Retention Rate at 97% after 5 years
- Experienced nurse practitioner support in both inpatient and outpatient settings
- Some of the most favorable malpractice laws and regulations in the country
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!