This Metro Tennessee Health System is seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to practice in an Outpatient setting. You will be provided a Faculty Appointment and have the opportunity to work with Residents.
• Outpatient Practice
• No Call
• Monday - Friday, 4 and a Half Clinic Day Workweek
• EMG's a requirement. EEG's desired but not required
A competitive base salary plus productivity upside.
• Complete benefits package, paid malpractice, and relocation allowances
• Total time off equaling 33 days plus 5 days CME
• Retirement plan with generous matching
Discover this international city home to over 1 million people
• Home of the great Elvis Presley, BB King, and many other historical musicians
• Home to multiple Fortune 500 companies and booming businesses
• Excellent public and private school options and 8 local universities and colleges
• No State Income Tax, and low cost of living 15% below the national average
• Cultural activities include Museums, a world-class Zoo, and entertainment
For more information and to apply now please contact Ross Hegenwald using one of the following methods: