The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) is recruiting full time Outpatient Neurologist to join our team at Saint Vincent Hospital in Erie, PA.
- Employed position with Allegheny Clinic
- Outpatient only practice
- No weekend call
- Both general and subspecialist neurologist considered
- Brand new 5500 sq. ft. outpatient center
- Current system academic affiliations with Penn State Health, Drexel University and Temple University with academic appointments available
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Neurology
- PA License
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
AHN Neuroscience Institute
Our Institute integrates renowned experts in the subspecialties of neurology, neuroradiology, neuro-critical care, and neurosurgery to offer leading-edge diagnosis and treatment for patients with the most complex neurological disorders across 7 hospitals throughout Western PA.
The Department of Neurosurgery currently staffs 24 neurosurgeons and 30 Neurologists who specialize in a myriad of neurosurgical disorders, including brain, spine and skull based surgery, stroke, movement disorders, cranial nerve disorders, neuro-oncology, epilepsy, headache, neuromuscular disorders, dementia and concussions to name a few. The Department has a quaternary care facility within Allegheny General Hospital (AGH) in Pittsburgh PA, that has a level 1 trauma center, and a level 2 trauma center at Forbes Regional Hospital (FRH), located in Monroeville, Pa.
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA – ten diverse hospitals, over 250 health care facilities and growing!
Erie is a vibrant and exciting city that is located on the southern shore Great Lake Erie. Access the 7 miles of beaches and 14 miles of trails at Presque Isle, enjoy a weekend exploring the local wineries, breweries and eateries or visit one of the many local museums – Erie has something for everyone! Low cost of living, close proximity to major cities and accessibility to great public and private schools make Erie, PA a great location for individuals and families alike.