The Allegheny Health Network (AHN), Neuroscience Institute is recruiting full time Vascular Neurologist to join our team located at Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh PA.
- Skilled clinician with Vascular Neurology Fellowship training to manage inpatient stroke service, participate in Telestroke service coverage, and staff outpatient vascular neurology clinic.
- Participate in the training and education of neurology residents.
- Be a team player and active participant in the development of the cerebrovascular program.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Neurology
- Pennsylvania License
- Vascular Neurology Fellowship
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
Who we are:
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care, Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA, WV and Eastern OH – ten diverse hospitals, over 250 health care facilities and growing! Our not-for-profit, physician-led organization is a subsidiary of Highmark Health, the second largest integrated health care delivery and financing system in the nation.
AHN Neuroscience Institute
Our Institute integrates renowned experts in the subspecialties of neurology, neuroradiology, neuro-critical care, and neurosurgery to offer leading-edge diagnosis and treatment for patients with the most complex neurological disorders across 7 hospitals throughout Western PA.
The Department of Neurosurgery currently staffs 24 neurosurgeons and 30 Neurologists who specialize in a myriad of neurosurgical disorders, including brain, spine and skull based surgery, stroke, movement disorders, cranial nerve disorders, neuro-oncology, epilepsy, headache, neuromuscular disorders, dementia and concussions to name a few. The Department has a quaternary care facility within Allegheny General Hospital (AGH) in Pittsburgh PA, that has a level 1 trauma center, and a level 2 trauma center at Forbes Regional Hospital (FRH), located in Monroeville, Pa.
Pittsburgh is a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks, and a nationally-recognized culinary scene. It is home to major sports teams as well as key players within an ever-growing tech industry. Pittsburgh was named Zagat’s Top Food Town for 2015, and is recognized as one of the ‘most livable cities’ in the United States by Forbes and The Economist. Pittsburgh’s beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges, and affordable cost of living make it an attractive option for both individuals and families