Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital at Ascension St. Vincent (Indianapolis) – Pediatric Neurologist
Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital at Ascension St. Vincent is seeking a Pediatric Neurologist for our hospital in Indianapolis. Our ideal candidate will be comfortable with child neurology including epilepsy and inpatient and outpatient care.
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Call Schedule: 1 in 4 weeks, once every 4th night, 1:4 weekends
- Home to 300 Pediatric Specialists
- Largest level IV NICU and Pediatric ER in the state
- Opportunity to expand program and nationwide system referral base
- Full support of the world’s largest catholic healthcare system
- The most specialized care in the state in one of the country’s largest cities
- Physician-led organization
- Largest nonprofit health system in the country
Ascension St. Vincent offers a very competitive compensation package that includes: Competitive base salaries, Relocation allowance, CME, Comprehensive health benefits, Retirement savings plan (403b) with match, Malpractice with tail coverage and generous paid time off.
Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital at Ascension St. Vincent is part of Indiana’s largest not-for-profit health system with 22 ministries and over 3000 physicians. Features include: a free-standing tertiary care, pediatric hospital with 40 private inpatient beds and 6 short stay beds, staffed in-house 24/7 by our Pediatric Hospitalist group; a 23-bed PICU staffed 24/7 by Pediatric Intensivists; a 17-bed Pediatric Emergency department staffed 24/7 by Pediatric Emergency physicians; and Indiana’s largest Level IV NICU with 96 beds staffed 24/7 by Neonatologists.
Indiana - a great place to live and work!
Ranked as one of the nation’s top physician friendly states by Medical Economics, Indiana offers a reasonable cost of living and some of the nation’s top school districts where you and your family can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle. The state has an excellent business climate, some of the lowest housing and utility costs in the country and an abundance of cultural and recreational opportunities that will appeal to every family member. Our international airport is within an easy drive and provides direct flights to most major destinations.
Contact Ashley Smith, Physician Recruiter