Practice Your Way-Tailored to Your clinical interests!
Advocate Aurora Health is rapidly expanding their Neurology service line in Wisconsin at Aurora St.Luke’s, suburban/Greater Milwaukee North locations and for our new hospital opening in early 2022 in Racine County. In addition to General Neurology we have opportunities for subspecialty growth and program development based on location: We welcome leadership interests and fellowship training in:
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Movement Disorders
- Neuro Muscular Disorders
- Vascular/Dedicated Stroke service
- Neuro Hospitalists
- Flexible scheduling
- APP support
- A collaborative multispecialty group with extensive Primary Care base and established referral base
- Collegial group with excellent operational and administrative support
- Negotiable call with support from our tele-stroke program
- Competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits package, generous CME & relocation
- Six Figure Student Loan Forgiveness plan
- H1 Visa support
Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center is the largest hospital in Wisconsin and the only hospital in Wisconsin with a 24/7 on-site heart-care team.
- Our quaternary care and teaching center has over 900 beds and 86 specialties.
- As a nationally recognized health care provider, we offer a wide range of medical specialties in a culturally affirming and compassionate way.
- Our neuroscience team is at the top of its field and our neurosurgical capabilities support our accredited comprehensive stroke program, brain cancers, epilepsy, movement disorders and the full spectrum of neurological care.
- Our regional epilepsy and multiple sclerosis programs are national trendsetters
As a member of our Neurology service regardless of location, you will provide quality care in a patient-centered, collaborative environment. Your practice will be well supported with strong clinical, operational, and administrative teams. And, our broad primary care base along with established referral relationships will ensure you expand an existing or build a thriving sub-specialty practice in a short time.
Advocate Aurora Health is one of the largest not-for-profit, integrated health systems in the United States.
- We are a leading employer in the Midwest with 75,000 employees, including more than 22,000 nurses and the region’s largest employed medical staff and home health organization.
- We are a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, the system serves nearly 3 million patients annually in Illinois and Wisconsin across more than 500 sites of care.
- Advocate Aurora is engaged in hundreds of clinical trials and research studies and is nationally recognized for its expertise in cardiology, neurosciences, oncology and pediatrics.
We welcome general and fellowship trained Neurologists to join us in our system wide service line expansion.
Advocate Health Care in Illinois and Aurora Health Care in Wisconsin together form one of the country’s premier, not-for-profit health systems. Advocate Aurora Health is nationally recognized for clinical expertise across the care continuum while leading health care transformation to drive value and reimagine the consumer experience.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about Neurology and subspecialty opportunities across Illinois and Wisconsin.