Marshfield Medical Center in Marshfield, Wisconsin is seeking a BC/BE Neurointerventionalist or Interventional Neuroradiologist to join the Neurosciences group in Marshfield, Wisconsin.
- Provide neurointerventional care to patients along with our vascular neurosurgeon
- Join a closely knit robust team of neurohospitalists, advanced practice clinicians, and emergency medicine providers
- Support to help transition our thrombectomy-capable stroke center to a Joint Commission certified comprehensive stroke center
- Two biplane OR suites for neuroendovascular procedures
- The Neurology-trained neurointerventional radiologist can also staff the neurohospitalist call.
- Neurohospitalists take telestroke call for 8 feeder hospitals in the MCHS system
- The radiology-trained neurointerventional radiologist will help staff neuroradiology.
- Expectation of and Access to clinical research
- Teaching opportunities for residents and medical students.
- J1 and H1 applicants welcome.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive 2 year guaranteed salary
- Educational Loan Assistance and/or competitive bonus
- 4 weeks vacation, 2 weeks CME to start
- $5,800 CME annual allowance
- Health, dental, life, disability, and occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Fully funded Retirement Plan; 401(k) Plan; 457(b) Plan; 457 (a) plan.
- Generous Relocation Allowance
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable, and compassionate healthcare. MCHS is dedicated to providing the highest quality healthcare for our patients throughout the communities we serve.
Marshfield Clinic physicians and staff serve more than 360,000 unique patients each year through accessible, high quality health care, research and education. With 700+ physicians in 170 medical specialties and subspecialties as well as over 12,000 employees in 60 clinical locations in 40 Wisconsin communities, Marshfield Clinic is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care.
Located in the heart of Wisconsin, Marshfield offers the best of all worlds in this small town community, a great place to live, work and play! With a population of nearly 20,000, Marshfield’s quality of life is everything you are looking for to raise a family or to start or advance a career. Marshfield is an extremely safe community and residents take great pride in this place they call home, while enjoying all four seasons. With exceptional schools, ranking high above the national average, Marshfield is committed to offering diverse and plentiful opportunities.