We are expanding our neurohospitalist service and Baptist Health System is seeking a neurohospitalist to join our collegial medical team. Qualified candidates will be BE/BC in neurology with an interest in providing inpatient neurology and stroke consultative services.
Our hospitals are proud to be named in the Best Regional Hospitals by US News & World Report for 2020-2021.
- 7 on / 7 off schedule
- Consult-only service
- No outpatient requirements
- Neuroendovascular, Neurosurgery, Hospitalists, and Intensivists on care team
- APP support
- Fellowship training preferred
- Must be BC/BE in neurology
Why work with us?
- The city's first Brain & Stroke Network
- Joint Commission Primary Stroke Center Certification at all of our hospitals
- CARF-accredited acute rehab centers
- Experienced PT, OT, and ST trained in stroke rehab
- iSchemaView RAPID technology
- Stroke Gold Plus Award
- DNV-GL Comprehensive Stroke Center within health system
About San Antonio, TX:
A city rich in history, bursting with culture, and booming with modern attractions, San Antonio invites residents and visitors to discover what's old and explore what's new. From our spectacular parks and green spaces, to festive seasonal events, to local shopping, dining, and drinking, we have it all. The Alamo, an 18th century Spanish mission preserved as a museum, marks an infamous battle for Texan independence from Mexico. Following the San Antonio River, the miles-long River Walk is a landmark pedestrian promenade lined with cafes and shops. Get a bird's-eye view of the city from HemisFair Park's 750-ft Tower of the Americas. Explore a variety of museums, enjoy the symphony or theater, celebrate during Fiesta, or catch a Spurs game. There is something for everyone!
- No state income tax
- Multiple school districts awarded and/or nominated for Excellence in Education
- Remains as one of the most affordable housing markets in Texas
- The city is projected to welcome 1.1 million new residents by 2040 and demographically represents what the US will look like in the future