A community hospital, owned by a large health system, in Alabama is currently recruiting an outpatient neurologist as well as an inpatient neurohospitalist. There are currently two neurologists employed by the hospital and the practice is recruiting partially due to a retirement and to expand its service line.
- 349-Bed Hospital
- Level 2 Trauma Center
- 12-Bed Neuro-ICU
- EEG on site
- Catchment area of 415,000 people
- H1-B & 2021 J-1 Visa support is available
- Research interests would be supported
- Teaching opportunities available
- Base salary + RVU compensation model, sign-on bonus available, student loan assistance available, and additional pay per call
- 7-on/7-off schedule
- 340 strokes were reported in the past year
- 8:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday schedule
- Primarily a General Neurology opportunity, though there is a possibility to see and grow subspecialty volume
- Different call options available – Zero call, low call, and inpatient/outpatient splits available to suit candidate needs
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!