Leadership Position For Busy Multiple Sclerosis Practice
- Mature MS practice with full time Care Coordinator
- Designated Center for Comprehensive Multiple Sclerosis Care by the MS Society
- Collaborative multi-disciplinary team
- Patient Focused Partners
- A single clinic site with a single connected hospital
- Competitive salary guarantee and benefits package that includes paid medical liability insurance and relocation
- Will support candidates on H-1B visa as cap-exempt employer
Preferred Candidates will be:
- BC/BE in Neurology
- Clinical fellowship and/or training in Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and neuroimmunology is highly preferred but not required
- Collaborative nature and strong communication skills
Located at Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center-an award winning tertiary facility in Milwaukee. This position will be supported by the Aurora Neuroscience Service Line, a comprehensive, integrated, system-wide group of Neurosurgeons, Neurologists, dedicated Neuro Intensivists and Advance Practice Clinicians who are part of the Advocate Aurora Health system.
Advocate Aurora Health is one of the largest not-for-profit, integrated health systems in the United States.
- We are a leading employer in the Midwest with 75,000 employees, including more than 22,000 nurses and the region’s largest employed medical group and home health organization.
- A national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, the system serves nearly 3 million patients annually in Illinois and Wisconsin across more than 500 sites of care in 26 hospitals.
- Advocate Aurora is engaged in hundreds of clinical trials and research studies and is nationally recognized for its expertise in cardiology, neurosciences, oncology, and pediatrics.
Milwaukee offers the best of everything! With a county-wide population of nearly a million, you’d expect to find in a major city while retaining a hometown feel in its many and diverse neighborhoods. Culturally, Milwaukee has many options, ranging from performing arts centers, theaters and museums -- including an internationally designed lakefront art museum -- to one of the nation’s top 10 zoos. Sophisticated, scenic, affordable and event-filled, Milwaukee has an impressive array of public and private schools, including UW-Milwaukee and Marquette University, award-winning restaurants, world-class shopping, and one of the most convenient and “user-friendly” international airports in the world.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a big city, suburbs or become a part of a thriving small-town community, we can help you can choose a career to match your life!
We are committed to partnering with well-trained candidates to offer the best care to the patients and communities we serve and hope you will consider being a part of it! To schedule a phone interview please forward your CV and Cover letter to Becky Bork firstname.lastname@example.org