Advocate Christ Medical Center & Advocate Lutheran General Hospital in Metro Chicago, IL
This is an excellent opportunity to begin or further a career in Vascular Neurology with an expanding physician led organization committed to developing your professional goals!
- Quaternary and tertiary referral centers
- Comprehensive Stroke Certification
- 600+ bed teaching hospitals
- Collegial Environments
- Excellent clinical and operational support
- Stable health system and large physician led medical group
Advocate Aurora Health is one of the largest not-for-profit, integrated health systems in the United States.
- We are a leading employer in the Midwest with 75,000 employees, including more than 22,000 nurses and the region’s largest employed medical group and home health organization.
- Physician led & governed medical group of 3600+ physicians and 1700 advanced clinical providers
- A national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, the system serves nearly 3 million patients annually in Illinois and Wisconsin across more than 500 sites of care in 26 hospitals.
- Advocate Aurora is engaged in hundreds of clinical trials and research studies and is nationally recognized for its expertise in cardiology, neurosciences, oncology, and pediatrics.
We offer employment through our medical group, market competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and generous CME. We have additional Neurology and Neuro subspecialty opportunities throughout Illinois and Wisconsin. We are a 501c3 organization and able to support H1B visas.
Chicago is a vibrant city! With an international airport, Chicago is the travel hub of the Midwest. Chicago is home to major sports teams, theater, museums, dynamic city life, family friendly suburbs and excellent educational and medical training programs.
Whether you’re looking to practice in the heart of a big city, suburbs or become a part of a thriving small-town community, we can help you can choose a career to match your life!
We are committed to partnering with well-trained candidates to offer the best care to the patients and communities we serve and hope you will consider being a part of it! To schedule a phone interview please forward your CV and Cover letter to Becky Bork firstname.lastname@example.org