OhioHealth is seeking a General Neurologist to join its nationally recognized neuroscience service line in Mansfield, OH.
Position profile: What can you expect?
- Join an established practice with dedicated and respectful partners.
- Enjoy a flexible outpatient clinic schedule in our state-of-the-art Medical Office Building, attached to Mansfield Hospital.
- Position offers a mix of inpatient and outpatient responsibilities. Neurology is a consulting inpatient service.
- Highly supportive staff who manage clerical duties including prior-authorizations, routing of referrals and orders, patient phone calls, etc.
- No stroke call. Teleneurology responds to all acute stroke symptoms.
- Neurosurgery, inpatient rehab, and infusion center onsite
- Available procedures: EMG, EEG, Botox injections, & Lumbar puncture
- Advanced Practice Provider support
- Team is open to sub-specialty trained physicians. There is an opportunity to build a sub-specialty practice while performing the General Neurology duties of the role.
Our Physicians Enjoy: What are the perks?
- A culture that values and builds upon inclusion, respect, and compassionate care for all.
- Professional growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits packages including wellness incentives and paid time off
- Generous student loan repayment
- Ample relocation assistance
System Overview: Why OhioHealth?
OhioHealth is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, charitable regional hospital system located in Central Ohio and the surrounding areas.
Serving its communities since 1891, we are a family of 29,000 associates, physicians and volunteers, and a network of 12 member hospitals, 200+ ambulatory sites, hospice, home-health, medical equipment and other health services spanning a 47-county area.
Ready to apply?
For more information, please email Megan.Shoewalter@ohiohealth.com or call (614) 544-4406.
OhioHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.