Neurologist - Outpatient
Job ID: 21-19902
Type: Regular Full-Time
Salmon Creek Medical Ctr campus
Legacy Medical Group - Neurology is recruiting an outpatient-based neurologist to join our team. Multiple sclerosis or movement disorders subspecialty preferred. Our Neurology practices are located on the campuses of 5 Legacy Health hospitals, either in Portland or within 20 minutes of downtown. This new physician will join our team of 15 neurologists and 3 mid-level providers. All our neurologists see patients with general neurologic conditions, with most having a subspecialty focus including movement disorders, epilepsy, headache, or neuromuscular disease. Limited inpatient general neurology weekend coverage is required, but no stroke call. Additionally, there are opportunities to join our clinical trials program supported by the Legacy Research Institute.
- Graduate of a four-year accredited U.S. Medical School or the equivalent.
- Satisfactory completion of an accredited residency in Neurology.
- Active member in good standing of Hospital Medical Staff
- Board-eligible or Certified in Neurology.
- Unrestricted license to practice medicine in the applicable state.
- BLS certification.
Benefits of Working for Legacy:
- A nonprofit that serves the community.
- Community leader in providing healthcare and healthcare related services to the underserved.
- Full compensation and benefits package to include competitive salary, hire-on bonuses, relocation assistance, CME allowance, full medical plan, malpractice coverage, retirement and much more.
This opportunity offers a compensation at the national median. There are also generous benefits packages including medical, CME allowance, malpractice coverage, pension, hire-on and relocation bonuses. Applications can be accessed through our website at Careers | For Health Professionals | Legacy Health. For additional information please email Forrest Brown, FoBrown@LHS.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled. Sorry, no J-1 waivers available.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/V7gnE6hPROdbHWQZIO8k7