Excellent Opportunity! – Now Hiring for a Neurologist
Valley Medical Center | Located in the City of Renton, WA (Between Seattle and Tacoma)
Who Are We? UW Medicine | Valley Medical Center has received many awards including recognition as one of the Best Places to Work. Modern Healthcare has listed Valley Medical Center as one of the nation’s “Best Places to Work in Healthcare.” Seattle Business magazine names VMC the #1 Non-Profit in Washington for 2011, VMC’s tenth consecutive year winning a Best Workplace award. 321 Acute Care Hospital, Level III Trauma Center
Great Personality and Team Player. Interest in building a practice. BE/BC in General Neurology (MD); Ability to obtain a medical professional license in the State of WA. Ability to obtain a DEA with full prescriptive authority needed for specific practice. Our goal is to find a Headache Specialist with a desire to work in a collaborative, collegial, open environment.
Our Neuroscience Institute:
We have an accredited Level 4 Epilepsy Center, Accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center, Movement Disorders Clinic, Neuro-subspecialist, Pediatric Neurology, and Neuropsychology subspecialties.
We currently have 20 Neurologists, 3 Neurosurgeons, 1 Neuro-interventionist, 2 Neuropsychologists, 3 Neuro-Hospitalists and 7 Advanced Care Practitioners.
Full support staff – RN’s and MA’s within our care team. Weekly Neurology team meetings, case review and journal clubs. Clinical and Research opportunities available. No night call. No inpatient work. Quick referrals can be made to the UW Medical Center network.
What’s the Benefit Working Here?
- High income potential including generous benefit package
- Five-day work week
- No state income tax
- Not for Profit Hospital serving as one of the largest Public District Hospitals in WA State
- Participant in the Student Loan Forgiveness Program
- Relocation Assistance; Excellent Hiring Incentives
- Affiliated with the University of Washington – Multispecialty Medical Group; Focus on Evidence Based Medicine
- Awesome culture.
- CME Allowance
- Malpractice/Liability Insurance Covered
Valley Medical Center offers much more than a comprehensive, competitive compensation and benefits. There is also the lifestyle benefit that comes with finding yourself in the heart of the Pacific Northwest. Surrounded by the vibrancy and sophistication of one of the country’s most livable cities, finding the perfect urban or outdoor pursuit will instinctively and pleasurably become second nature. The South Side of Seattle (Renton) allows you to enjoy a great northwestern lifestyle without the high prices and traffic found in the heart of the metro.
- Strong school districts
- Close to downtown Seattle and Bellevue. Shop at the Bellevue Square or Hang Out at Pikes Place Market.
- Magnificent views of Cascades and Mt Rainier. Do you like hiking? What a hidden treasure.
- Close to Crystal Mountain resort (skiing)
- Amazing Community for Families
- On the shore of Lake Washington in the heart of Puget Sound
- Seattle Seahawks. That’s Right!
- Amazon, IKEA, Microsoft, Boeing, & Google. How Cool!
How do You Apply? Let’s make this simple. Please apply by clicking the link below: https://valleymed.freshteam.com/jobs/0lty1t5tcQ7y/neurologist?ft_source=Internal_5000076169&ft_medium=Referral_5000078793&u=5000056007