Cone Health is seeking BC/BE Neurohospitalists for its neurosciences program at Moses Cone Hospital in Greensboro, North Carolina. Located in North Carolina’s 3rd largest city, Moses Cone Hospital is a teaching hospital, Comprehensive Stroke Center, and regional referral center. This is an excellent opportunity for a team-oriented Neurologist to join our collaborative, quality driven 14-provider Neurohospitalists Team. Ideal candidates are preferably fellowship-trained in vascular or neurophysiology and proficient with acute stroke management.
- Competitive Base salary in mid-$300K with Quality & Productivity Incentives
- 7 On / 7 off schedule, 12-hour shifts, and NO call outside of On-Site shifts, Epic EMR
- NEW Epilepsy Monitoring Unit with in-house Epileptologist
- Stroke heavy position (60% Stroke), 18-bed Neuro ICU
- Consulting Service with backup support from Neuro NP/PA & on-site Vascular Neurologists
- Opportunities for Teaching & Stroke Research if interested
- Comprehensive benefits including Health, Dental, Vacation, and CME
- Great Team Culture, co-led by Medical Director & Administrator
- H1B Visa sponsorship available
Cone Health, established in 1953, is a 501c(3), not-for-profit healthcare system serving people in Guilford, Forsyth, Rockingham, Alamance, Randolph, Caswell and surrounding counties with (6) Hospitals, (5) Ambulatory Care Centers, (3) Outpatient Surgery Centers, (7) Urgent Care Centers, a Retirement Community, more than 145 physician practice sites and multiple Centers of Excellence. At Cone Health, we embrace and celebrate diversity in our providers, and foster a culture of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
Greensboro is in the center of North Carolina. Our area offers excellent school options, great cultural events, sports, eclectic restaurants, hiking, biking, parks, and more. We are an easy drive to the Blue Ridge Mountains or to the NC, SC, and VA beaches and we have 3 airports within an hour. For additional community information, please visit:
Greensboro Life / Greensboro Young Professionals / Greensboro
If you are interested in practicing with one of the region's largest and most innovative healthcare organizations, please contact me regarding this amazing opportunity.