The Austin Diagnostic Clinic would like to recruit a board certified/board eligible neurologist to join an established multispecialty group in Austin, TX.
- Board certified/board eligible neurologist
- Primarily outpatient clinic with some inpatient hospital coverage at St. David's North Austin Medical Center
- Joining four neurologists
- ER call is optional
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8am -5pm, plus practice call by phone
- EEG/EMG and NCS performed in office, but proficiency not required
- Accepting all general or neurology specialty applications including movement disorder focus
- Licensed in the state of Texas or ability to obtain
- Start date: 2021 or 2022
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, disability, accidental death and dismemberment and life insurance
- 401k with matching
- CME expense reimbursement and CME days off allowance
- Malpractice coverage
- Opportunity for associateship/partnership
About the Austin Diagnostic Clinic:
- The Austin Diagnostic Clinic (ADC) is a multi-specialty group practice founded in 1952 with 145 providers in 22 specialties in nine locations across Central Texas
- The main clinic is located in north Austin. The facility houses both the clinic and north Austin Medical Center Hospital. More than 100 of the clinic's physicians have offices in this building. Family practice, pediatrics and urgent care are located in a separate building across the street from main clinic.
- ADC also has clinics in Circle C in southwest Austin, Westlake in west Austin, Round Rock, San Marcos, Steiner Ranch and Cedar Park
Austin has earned a reputation as one of the best places to live in the nation. Among Texas towns, Austin has been named “Best Place for Business and Careers,” “Live Music Capital of the World,” and “Best Town for Relocation of Families.” Austin has a lot to offer singles as well as families, from downtown loft living to quieter neighborhoods by the lake or in the hill country. Austin has around 300 days of sunshine each year with excellent schools, fine arts, lakes, limitless outdoor activities, and year round festival.