The Neurology Center of Southern California is seeking full-time BC/BE Neurologists in multiple specialties to join our large and growing practice with 38 providers. We have five offices, one located in Temecula and 4 offices in beautiful North County San Diego.
We cover Neurology at Scripps Memorial Hospital in Encinitas, Scripps Memorial Hospital in La Jolla, Palomar Medical Center in Escondido and Poway, and Tri-City Medical Center in Oceanside. We have affiliations with all the major health systems in San Diego including Scripps, UCSD, Sharp, and Kaiser. The Neurology Center has been in existence since 1977 and is well positioned in the community to provide neurological services.
Our practice has grown out of a desire to combine the benefits of private practice with elements of research and academics. Our desire is to attract several highly qualified, energetic, and motivated physicians for our multidisciplinary neurology practice as we continue to grow. Please visit our website at www.neurocenter.com
- Live close to the beach and enjoy the many activities of San Diego and Southern California
- Large multi-specialty Neurology Group
- Opportunity to subspecialize
- Research opportunities with our busy and experienced Research Center
- Partnership opportunity
- EPIC EHR
- Joint Commission accredited
- AASM accredited sleep lab
- Benefit package including 401k with match, medical, dental, vision, CME
- AAN NEM accredited
- ABRET accredited
We are recruiting for the following specialties:
- Headache Medicine
- Multiple Sclerosis
- General Neurology
Please include a current CV and letter of interest with your application.
EEO – Equal Employment Opportunity