A well-regarded hospital in Lancaster, Pennsylvania is seeking neurologists with specialty training in MS, Epilepsy, and headache. These subspecialties would be especially welcome, as the division begins to further sub-specialize, though all interests can be supported in the context of General Neurology. The team currently consists of General Neurologists, EMG fellowship-trained Neurologists, a Headache fellowship-trained Neurologist, a Movement Disorder fellowship-trained Neurologist, and a Vascular/Stroke fellowship-trained Neurologist.
- 506 beds
- Level 1 Trauma Center status achieved by mid-2020
- Mechanical thrombectomy capable
- EEG and EMG monitoring available
- Infusion suite available
- MS interests supported in the context of General Neurology
- Headache specialists could be supported with 100% subspecialty volume
- Primarily Outpatient Neurology with some Inpatient rounding (1 week in every 6, only until Neurohospitalist team is in place starting mid-2021)
- 1:8 shared general call, no stroke call
- Research opportunity available
- APP support
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including sign-on bonus
Pennsylvania’s eighth-largest city is a prosperous community with excellent shopping and entertainment facilities. Just a short drive away from Philadelphia and Baltimore, Lancaster offers the convenience of big city life within the comfort of a mid-sized community. Lancaster boasts excellent private and public schools, and a beautiful and lively downtown set within an exciting expanse of woodlands and mountains.
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!