Mercy Clinic is seeking a BC/BE Outpatient Neurologist and a NeuroHospitalist to join our established practices at Mercy Hospital South in St. Louis County, Missouri and Mercy Hospital St. Louis, Missouri.
Outpatient Neurologist – Mercy Hospital South
- Third-largest medical center in the Greater St Louis area
- 767 acute- bed hospital
- Joint Commission Comprehensive Stroke Center, Level 1 Stroke Center.
- Dedicated neuroscience team consisting of neurologists, neurosurgeons, interventional radiologists
- State of the art neuro imaging with three neuro-radiologists
- Level II Trauma Center
- 70,000 emergency visits annually
- A large, established multi-specialty referral network
NeuroHospitalist – Mercy Hospital St. Louis
- Competitive base salary with opportunity for incentives.
- Attractive block schedule of 7 on 7 off.
- Providing clinical services at one hospital location.
- Providing tele neurology across four states.
- Outpatient support from our large General Neurology group.
- Teaching opportunities.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vacation and CME.
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage.
- No restrictive covenant!
- Sponsorship of H1B Visas
These Position Offers:
- Integrated health system with a highly competitive income guarantee
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision and CME
- Physician Wellness Program
- System-wide Epic EMR.
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
Mercy Neurology groups are a part of Mercy Clinic, a strong, physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group and is part of the Sisters of Mercy Health System, the fifth largest Catholic Health System in the nation. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 43 hospitals employing 40,000 coworkers.
Working for Mercy gives you all the advantages of a larger organization balanced by the spirit of a smaller patient-centered medical group. You’ll discover a friendly and cooperative environment where people care for one another at every level. What sets us apart is our unique approach where physicians and professional managers share leadership and make decisions together to improve upon, and deliver, world-class care.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
For more information, contact:
Lisa Hauck, MBA | Senior Physician Recruiter
314-364-2949 | firstname.lastname@example.org | mercy.net/careers
Mercy Neurology Services