One of the largest health systems in Colorado and Kansas is excited to welcome an interventional neurologist to its hospital in the Colorado Springs area. The new neurologist will practice in a state of the art hospital that is currently a primary stroke center with plans to quickly achieve comprehensive status.
- 500+ beds
- Primary stroke center with plans to become comprehensive
- The Hospital is the market leader
- Large catchment area
- Dedicated neuro-ICU
Interventional Stroke Highlights:
- Abundant interventional volume (both thrombectomy and elective)
- Will team with endovascular neurosurgeon
- No general neurology or outpatient work (unless desired)
- Will be the “face” of the stroke program
- Plan is for Q3 call
- Competitive fixed salary with additional pay for call
Neurohospitalist & Vascular Stroke Highlights:
- Opportunity exists at two local hospitals
- One of the locations will be great for someone who has an interest in seeing a high volume of stroke cases. The other location will have some stroke cases but will have a higher amount of general inpatient neurology.
- The need exists due to programmatic growth.
- Schedule will be 7on/7off
- Will have the opportunity to participate in telestroke in lieu of some of the scheduled shifts in the hospital
- Competitive compensation
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!