Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’ premier healthcare provider and home to the University of Massachusetts Medical School – Baystate, is seeking Neurosurgery Physician Assistant to join our organization in western Massachusetts.
- Join an experienced team as we expand in 2020 to 5 neurosurgeons and 8 physician assistants who strongly value collegiality and teamwork.
- Provide inpatient neurosurgery services to patients ranging from birth to geriatrics.
- Provide care for patients in variety of settings including; ED, ICUs, trauma and medical floors, pre and post-operative management
- Responsible for emergent bedside procedures
- First assist in OR
- Schedule includes seven 12 hour shifts per pay period (biweekly) on days/nights/weekends in flexible rotation.
- Seeking experienced neurosurgery PAs.
- Would consider new graduates who have completed a neurosurgery rotation and are highly motivated with a strong interest in Neurosurgery. Strong mentorship and formal orientation provided for new PAs.
YOU BELONG AT BAYSTATE. At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
Candidates must be a BC/BE Physician Assistant and possess a strong commitment to collaboration, courage, quality and lifelong learning
To learn more about our health system and living in western Massachusetts, please visit our website at www.choosebaystatehealth.org. Interact with us socially at facebook.com/BaystateCareers or on Twitter @BaystateCareers.
All correspondence can be directed to:
Linda Stevenson, Recruiter, Baystate Health
Phone: 413-794-5859 Fax: 413-794-5059 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you ready to advance your career with us?
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.