Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) is seeking an Endovascular/Cerebrovascular Neurosurgeon
Locations: Castro Valley (Primary), Burlingame, and San Francisco, CA
(Sutter West Bay Medical Group)
- Join a well-established, premier neurosurgery practice located in the east bay
- The ideal candidate would take on Neurovascular, Neurodegenerative Spine, and Neuro-oncological procedures
- Receive mentorship from established and well-respected neurosurgeons in the practice
- See patients in a facility possessing state-of-the-art equipment for brain tumors and a solid referral network
- Trauma call is anticipated to be 7-8 days per month with no practice call
- Board certified in Neurosurgery
- Additional board eligibility/board certification in Endovascular/Cerebrovascular Neurosurgery preferred
- Active and unrestricted CA Medical License
- Collaborative nature and strong communication skills are essential
Sutter West Bay Medical Group
Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) is a 150+ member multispecialty group that is rapidly growing in the San Francisco Bay Area. Our structure enables clinicians to work within a supportive team to provide excellent care. Our caregivers develop and share best practices, mentor new peers, and contribute to clinical initiatives. The collegial environment attracts physicians and advance practice clinicians who are patient-centered, innovative, value teamwork, and are committed to excellence.
SWBMG works in partnership with Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation (SPMF), a non-profit organization providing care through its affiliation with SWBMG. Physicians work as a team to provide patient-focused care that encourages teamwork. SPMF provides physicians with an administrative infrastructure, allowing physicians to focus on patient care.
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Benefit Package
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) funds and education days
- Retirement program
- Positive work/life balance
- State-of-the-art electronic health record (EPIC)
- Group leadership opportunities
Eden Medical Center
At Sutter’s Eden Medical Center, we combine compassionate, patient-centered care with state-of-the-art technology in a sophisticated, LEED-certified facility. Our new medical center replaces the original Eden building, which opened its doors in 1954. Built for 21st century medicine, the new hospital is seismically safe and takes advantage of nature’s healing benefits. From the gardens to the use of natural light, the new Eden Medical Center, which opened in 2012, offers an environment for healing and comfort for our community.
The hospital has 130 beds, all in private rooms. Eden is the regional trauma center for Southern Alameda County and features many centers of excellence, including neuroscience, orthopedics, rehabilitation, birthing center, imaging, stroke, and cancer care. Eden Medical Center is fully accredited by The Joint Commission.
An Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V