Neuromuscular Center seeking Neuromuscular Neurology Specialists
A non-profit hospital located in central Connecticut is recruiting neuromuscular-trained neurologists to join its Neuromuscular Center Team. The Center has a dedicated Neuromuscular Research and Clinical Trials program and is one of 54 national sites partnering on the Healey ALS Clinical Trials Program. The new neuromuscular specialist will provide leadership to the center's programs and personnel, and develop service models of care and advocate for neuromuscular patients.
- 220-Bed Hospital
- Certified as a Center of Excellence by the Muscular Dystrophy Association, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Association, Charcot-Marie-Tooth Association, and Hereditary Neuropathy Foundation
- Participate in Neuromuscular Medicine Clinical and Research Programs
- Read and perform EMGs
- Act as Medical Director of Outpatient Services providing clinical direction to staff and input on policies and procedures
- Responsible for the teaching education and research programs in the neuromuscular program.
- Participate in the education of medical residents, students, and neurology residents
- No call requirements!
Apply for Neuromuscular Center seeking Neuromuscular Neurology Specialists
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly