Henry Ford Health System’s Department of Neurology, located in southeastern Michigan, is seeking a board-eligible/certified Pediatric Neurologist to join our multi-disciplinary team. With over 50 Neurologists, including two Pediatric Epileptologists with a robust clinical practice, Henry Ford’s Department of Neurology has over 30 years of experience in the medical and surgical management of neurological disorders. We are particularly interested in candidates with an area of expertise in one of the following subspecialties: neurodevelopmental disorders of childhood including autistic-spectrum disorders, childhood neuromuscular diseases, cerebral palsy, pediatric demyelinating disorders, or pediatric headache disorders.
The Department of Neurology is home to more than 45 neurologists and 10 fellowship programs (including 2 Movement Disorders Fellowship positions) at 8 Henry Ford Medical Center sites throughout southeast Michigan. The department offers the full spectrum of quaternary services and provides patient care to over 50,000 patients annually
The opportunity includes:
- Expected to provide primarily outpatient services with occasional inpatient consultations.
- Research opportunities encouraged but not required within the Henry Ford Neuroscience Institute.
- Position offers academic endeavors, including a teaching role with medical students and Neurology residents.
- Must be Board-eligible/Board-certified in Neurology.
- Must have completed an ACGME/AOA approved Neurology residency with Pediatric Fellowship or Neurology/Pediatrics combined residency.
Additional details may be found on our website https://henryford.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/pediatric-neurologist-53828
For more information or to submit your CV, contact Gregory L. Barkley, M.D., c/o Laura Settles at lsettle2@HFHS.org. (313) 282-4747.