The role of the Remote IONM Interpreting Physician (Reader) provides real time technological supervision, interpretation, and diagnostic/therapeutic (interventional) suggestions or recommendations during intraoperative neurophysiological monitoring (IONM). This position works in conjunction with highly trained Technologists in the operating room as well as the surgeon, anesthesia, and surgical team. This position is 100% remote and requires consistent internet connectivity and availability during real time monitoring.
- US Medical Degree (M.D.)
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN)
- Fellowship in Clinical Neurophysiology
- 200 documented IONM cases within the previous two (2) years
- Available to monitor cases starting around 0700 Eastern
- Available for one weeknight of call per a week starting at 1900 Eastern and ending the next day at 0900 Eastern
- Available for one weekend of call per a month. Call is defined as Friday 1900 Eastern through Monday 0900 Eastern
Headquartered in downtown Colorado Springs, CO, IntraNerve Neuroscience (INN) works closely with healthcare organizations, surgeons, and other healthcare providers across the United States to provide 24/7 patient care. INN provides a spectrum of telehealth and neuroscience services; Intraoperative Neurophysiological Monitoring (IONM), EEG, cEEG/Neurotelemetry, and remote physician oversight. Our goal is to create a meaningful and cost-effective partnership with healthcare providers to enhance patient protection and reduce liability. INN is committed to high-performance in IONM and EEG by and raising the standard through continuous improvement and a patient-centric approach in all we do. Learn more at www.intranerve.com.