A well-established Children’s Hospital in California is seeking pediatric neurologists to join their team.
North of Fresno:
- Focus on outpatient neurology in a supportive and established environment
- Projected patient visit growth by over 100% within the next 10 years
- Ranked on U.S. News and World Reports' Best Children's Hospitals list for 2019-2020
- Walk into 100% Epilepsy volume, as well as assist in managing the dedicated EMU
- Additional fellowship training in Neurophysiology would be particularly desirable to provide additional support for brain mapping, working alongside the Epilepsy Surgery program
South of Fresno:
- Projected patient visit growth by over 700% within the next 10 years
- Opportunity to help grow the Neurology clinic in this new location
- Ranked on U.S. News & World Reports' Best Children's Hospitals list for 2019-2020
- Enjoy the full support and resources of a large, free-standing Children’s Hospital
- Focus on your subspecialty in a supportive and established environment
- Work with other well-trained pediatric specialists who work well together
- Enjoy the opportunity for teaching with their pediatric residency program and their affiliation with Stanford University
- Full support for clinical research interests
- Competitive base compensation and productivity bonuses
- Flexible 1:6 call
Live and work in the heart of California
The region supplies an array of local attractions and cultural events, easy access to other large urban centers, outdoor activities, and some of the most beautiful national park areas in the country. With a metropolitan area of just under 1 million, yet one of the lowest costs of living in the state, the region allows you to enjoy the comfortable weather and amenities you expect, along with an attractive and affordable housing market that makes it a great location to raise a family and call home.
For more information or for any questions, email us at email@example.com. Browse all of our positions here!