Main Line HealthCare has opportunities for BE/BC Neurologists. Due to growth, we are seeking to recruit general neurologists, as well as neurologists with fellowship training to join our reputable and growing practices. The ideal candidate will enjoy practicing general neurology and may be able to build a practice in their area of special interest. They will also enjoy high patient volumes and an existing patient base plus room for growth.
- Nonacademic outpatient opportunities
- Enjoy the benefits of working in a well-established, employed practice
- Enjoy the support of respected and top-level primary care, hospitalists and other specialists within Main Line Health community
- Diverse neurologic patient mix
- Open to all sub specialties except sleep medicine
- Reasonable call schedules
- 100% neuro-hospitalist opportunities also available
Benefits and Lifestyle:
- High income potential with competitive base compensation and production incentives
- Excellent benefits package
- Financial security with working for a top ranked, financially secure hospital system
- Area is well known for the top ranked public and private schools
- Less than an hour drive to historic Philadelphia
- Wonderful cultural opportunities
- Short drive to beaches, mountains, New York City and Washington, DC
Main Line Health
Founded in 1985, Main Line Health (MLH) is a not-for-profit health system serving portions of Philadelphia and its western suburbs. At its core are four of the region’s respected acute care hospitals—Lankenau Medical Center, Bryn Mawr Hospital, Paoli Hospital and Riddle Hospital—as well as one of the nation’s premier facilities for rehabilitative medicine, Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital; Mirmont Treatment Center for drug and alcohol recovery; and Main Line Health HomeCare & Hospice, a home health service. Main Line Health also consists of Main Line HealthCare, one of the region’s largest multi-specialty physician networks, and the Lankenau Institute for Medical Research, a non-profit biomedical research organization located on the campus of Lankenau Medical Center. Main Line Health is also comprised of outpatient health centers located in Broomall, Collegeville, Exton, Concordville, Newtown Square and King of Prussia.
Main Line Health Hospitals, with more than 10,000 employees and 2,000 physicians, are the recipients of numerous awards for quality care and service, including System Magnet® designation, the nation’s highest distinction for nursing excellence, and being named among the nation’s best employers by Forbes magazine. Main Line Health is among the area’s leaders in medicine, providing advanced patient-centered care, education and research to help our community stay healthy. To learn more, visit mainlinehealth.org.
Please forward CV to: