A growing academic medical center, nestled in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia, is seeking a second vascular neurologist, Multiple Sclerosis, and Movement Disorders subspecialists to join their faculty.
- A catchment area of nearly 1 million
- Home to medical college and Research Institute
- Faculty appointment
- A neurology residency program, with 3 residents per year
- An active clinical research program
- 700-bed Level Trauma Center and Primary Stroke Center
Movement Disorder Highlights:
- Expected volume to be 80-90% Movement Disorders
- Doing DBS surgeries
- Flexible scheduling – be entirely outpatient or have the option to take some inpatient service
- Opportunity for protected research time
For more information or for any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse all of our positions here!