Movement Dis., Neuromuscular, & General Neurologists Needed in Mile-High Colorado
One of the largest health systems in Colorado and Kansas is excited to welcome a vascular neurologist/neurohospitalist to its Denver area hospital. The new neurologist will practice at a state of the art, comprehensive stroke center in the Country's most desirable cities.
- 250+ beds
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Dedicated neuro ICU
- Fellowship-trained neurosurgeons and neuro-interventionalists on site
Movement Disorder Highlights:
- Will start off with 60%-70% movement disorder volume
- Will see 12 – 15 patients per day
- Schedule is M- F until physician reaches 65 percentile in productivity at which time they can do 4 days per week
- Outpatient only
- No other movement disorder neurologist on staff
- No stroke or hospital call – will be required to take clinic after-hours call that is 1:6
- The program has a new functional neurosurgeon and they want to aggressively build the DBS program.
General Neurology Highlights:
- Outpatient only
- Can accommodate most sub-specialty interest in the context of a general neurology practice
- Zero call requirements
- Will join a collegial program of neurologists throughout the Denver area
Denver is an outdoor city known for its world-class cultural attractions, thriving craft breweries, chef-driven dining, and red-hot music scene, all within easy reach of the Rocky Mountains. Situated in the South Platte River Valley, this modern city draws openness from the Great Plains to the east and features spectacular Rocky Mountain views to the west. Residents of this mile-high landscape are noted for their sunny dispositions and can-do attitudes.
Apply for Movement Dis., Neuromuscular, & General Neurologists Needed in Mile-High Colorado
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly